Hi, I'm Sandra. Welcome to A Sweetblue Life. Thanks for stopping by. I'm a busy mom of three who happens to have a passion for photography. This place is about the things that inspire me, daily life,creativity, photography, motherhood, making lovely things, and taking the time to notice the little things.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flickr Inspiration: Summer Time

Summer comes and goes so quickly. I must admit summer is not my favorite season, because here it gets so dreadfully humid and I can't tolerate high heat and humidity. But when we have those perfect summer days, low humidity, not too hot, and with a lovely breeze in the air. Then, life is very good.
Here are a few of my favorite summer picks from flickr.

Photo Credits:
1. bubbles, 2. Untitled, 3. Summer., 4. smile #2, 5. lunch was camembert, 6. Untitled, 7. Loving The Tilt-Shift SO Much :), 8. enchanted, 9. home., 10. my all time fav! their smiles, laughs, dirty toes, popsicles and red lips-- an all encompassing list of summer ~ EXPLORE, 11. red, white and blueberries., 12. bokeh at dawn, 13. hello friend.14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

No comments:

Post a Comment