Hi, I'm Sandra. Welcome to A Sweetblue Life. Thanks for stopping by. I'm a busy mom of three who happens to have a passion for photography. This place is about the things that inspire me, daily life,creativity, photography, motherhood, making lovely things, and taking the time to notice the little things.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Making Time For Nature

Happy week-end!

I had a little time to take some nature related pictures. I should say I made the time. I really miss going for nature walks alone with my camera. It's one of those things I need to make the time for, even if there are a million things on my to do list, and the kids are screaming for mommy. Especially, if the kids are screaming for mommy!

Both images have been added to the shop as 8x8 prints.
















No comments:

Post a Comment