Hi, I'm Sandra. Welcome to A Sweetblue Life. Thanks for stopping by. I'm a busy mom of three who happens to have a passion for photography. This place is about the things that inspire me, daily life,creativity, photography, motherhood, making lovely things, and taking the time to notice the little things.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kids Corner: Toys


There is something wonderful and timeless about wooden toys and items for children. They are usually built to last, and can be passed on and on. That starter sewing kit is such a good idea for little girls! My favorite is the owl hanging art display. I would love it for my kids' rooms.

1. Lacing beads by Mama May I 
2.  Personalised starter sewing kit by Elle Sophia Design
3. Match memory game by Mama May I
4. Butterfly wand by Imagination kids
5. Owl art clips by Maple Shade Kids
6. Organic Alphabet blocks by Little Sapling Toys



No comments:

Post a Comment